Austin Ten Drivers Club

Welcome to the Austin Ten Drivers Club Forums!

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Confirmation code

To prevent spam the board requires you to enter a confirmation code. If you can't read the image click here to refresh.

Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

7183_Tim_Sutton
2017-07-17 06:11:09

Richard. Please email me timrsutton@aol.com

813_Peter_Winney
2017-07-11 15:08:32

Richard

Mike is no longer a member of the Austin Ten Drivers Club.  The Data Protection Act restricts release of personal data that we hold.

However, if you send a request to ATDC Membership Services to pass your contact details to Mike Bevan, via the contact us button on this site or in a letter to the Membership Services address shown there, it may be possible for the Club to let him know of your enquiry and ask him to contact you.

This assumes we still have a copy of an old membership list showing his address at the time he was a member, that he has not moved house since, and that he is willing to contact you. 

Webmaster

Richard Page
2017-07-11 14:04:38

I am trying to Trace Mike Bevan who at one time was I believe Secretary of the Owners Club.
He bought from me my Grandfathers 1933 Austin 12/4.for restoration, and I know health issues interrupted his work so whether the project was ever completed I do not know
Unfortunately I have lost his contact details and I was hoping you members may be able to help in any way as my daughter is getting married in May next year, so that if the vehicle has been restored it would make a great bridal car.
Thank you.
Richard

Board footer