Austin Ten Drivers Club

Welcome to the Austin Ten Drivers Club Forums!

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Confirmation code

To prevent spam the board requires you to enter a confirmation code. If you can't read the image click here to refresh.

Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Rod
2018-01-11 23:13:51

Thanks for the response Derek, that would be awesome if you could do that. I'll be in touch.
And David, I can endorse a Goodwood as a daily driver, I've found its well capable of keeping up with modern traffic in most respects.
Regards to all
Rod

1094_Derek_Ball
2018-01-11 20:55:19

Hello Rod, I will be advertising initially to club members only. However as you only want photos for restoration purposes I am happy to email some to you. My car is 1937 and will have minor differences to yours.
Contact me on caroleandderek@btinternet.com.

wNLklfRod
2018-01-10 00:25:27

Hello Derek, are you intending on putting any photos up on line when you do sell your car? I drive a late 1938 Goodwood and I'm always trying to find some good pics to use as a guide to reverse engineer some of the work done by previous owners. There's not too many Goodwoods here in NZ, and full membership of the ATDC to access the "members only" isn't really feasible. Hence the request smile
Best Regards
Rod

1094_Derek_Ball
2018-01-07 13:14:44

Hi David, I am planning on selling my well restored Austin 14/6 Goodwood in the spring, if that is of interest.

Derek

8617_Mr_Syd_Smith
2018-01-02 16:29:16

David, this club is about as good as it gets and if you want a decent car you will not do better than to join the club and look in the magazine cars for sale section, there are often very good examples for sale that have been lovingly cared for over the years.

When you buy your Austin you will not do better than this forum members section for help and information.
Syd

Rafael
2018-01-02 15:46:53

Hi I currently have a Austin 10 cambridge for sale

6350_William_French
2017-12-30 19:54:58

Hi David
If you join the ATDC you will get a monthly magazine and in it there is usually members wishing to sell their 10s or 12s.
You don't have to own an Austin to join the club and if you buy an Austin 10 or 12 you will probably end up joining the club anyway.  You can also try the Cars and Classics website, they usually have some Austins for sale but personally I would prefer to buy from a club member.
from Bill french

David Bethell
2017-12-30 16:58:57

Hi dont know if this iss allowed but im looking to buy a nice Austin 10 or 12 either restored or original but nice.Im in south wales but can travel.

Board footer