Austin Ten Drivers Club

Welcome to the Austin Ten Drivers Club Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-30 22:21:53

Linda Barlow

Diamond wedding surprise

Ive recently been searching for a vintage car to take our parents to a surprise meal on their 60th wedding anniversary on 2nd April.

Ive spent so much time searching and enquiring and just cant seem to find anything, let alone suitable.  I contacted a few classic car forums yesterday and I also managed to find a couple of other sites I hadnt contacted before.  I received a reply back from one of these and they suggested I contact you in the hope that you maybe able to help.

One of the first cars my parents had was a Morris 10 and an Austin 7 (or 10), perhaps I can send you a photo so you can tell from this?  Ideally we would love to find someone who has one of these vehicles and would be willing (and naturally we would pay them) to take my parents from their house to the restaurant in Findon which is literally 10 mins down the road, although it would also be lovely to take them/or drive past the church where they married all those years ago in Broadwater.

I appreciate this is now becoming a late request but I have been searching and searching since January and as the weeks go on, Im even more desparate and determined not to give in and find something suitable for them!

I really do hope you can help.

Many thanks
Linda

#2 2015-03-30 22:35:06

5750_David_Ralph
Members

Re: Diamond wedding surprise

Hi Linda,

If you email me the photograph of the car I will let you know which Austin model it is. No promises, but I live in Sussex and may be able to find someone with a suitable car. But time is short until 2nd April!

David
austin10@blueyonder.co.uk

#3 2015-04-03 05:16:25

Jeorg452

Hello dear, I have hired a historical Las Vegas Weddings venue for my wedding and also looking for good vintage car. I found few of them but all were out of my budget, so can you help me please?

#4 2015-04-03 14:49:47

8441_Graeme_Jones
Members

Jeorg452, it may help if you could indicate where in the country you are or where the wedding venue is..

Board footer