Austin Ten Drivers Club

Welcome to the Austin Ten Drivers Club Forums!

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Confirmation code

To prevent spam the board requires you to enter a confirmation code. If you can't read the image click here to refresh.

Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Kenr
2018-09-20 08:49:56

Hi Ted, I have a litchfield and need carpet patterns any chance of borrowing yours, many thanks ken

6743_Ted_Prest
2018-02-14 19:57:26

I will get them tomorrow Tim,i will contact you by email.Ted

Tim Longworth
2018-02-14 19:28:38

Thanks Ted for the prompt response. I saw a post from you on the web somewhere about this and phoned Coverdale but they said they would have posted patterns back to you and not taken copies! A loan might be appreciated, I would pay p&p both ways as it would save a lot of work..
timothylongworth@yahoo.co.uk
Tim

6743_Ted_Prest
2018-02-14 19:15:08

Did you try Coverdale,i ask as i had a set made for my Sherborne just last year and wondered if they made a template of my templates as they didnt have the Sherborne ones ,i cut the patterns off my car using quite thick paper i got from Morrisons empty banana boxes its ideal for this as it is more body than paper and its not cardboard,i still have them,Ted

Tim Longwortb
2018-02-14 19:01:48

Hi, does anyone know if the carpets for a sherborne are the same as a Lichfield.  As the cars are so similar I guess they might be. A couple of suppliers have patterns for the Litchfield but no one has sherborne patterns. It's too cold to go out there and start chopping paper and I don't want to risk buying the wrong thing.
Tim

Board footer