where are all the topics?

This forum is for non members to ask questions to the ATDC Members. Members should use the private forums for any and all Member to Member conversations.
SydSmith

where are all the topics?

Post by SydSmith » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:42 am

Have missed the forum since it went "new" and until today struggled to log in, but now I have logged in there is nothing to see.

I had to register as a new member, though I have been a forum members for many years.

I poked around in the index and found members and I see some appear to have managed to post things, but I can't find them.

What am I doing wrong? Syd

BrianLogan_9679

Re: where are all the topics?

Post by BrianLogan_9679 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi Syd, you are not alone. I too am in the exact same position. I have sent a question to membership services but thus far have not had a response. If there are any forum users/admins out there that can assist it would be greatly appreciated,

Regards
Brian

David Greenfield

Post by David Greenfield » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:28 pm

A very good question, I even had to re-register so am now a new member

peter_winney

Post by peter_winney » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:20 pm

See the November Magazine - The Road Ahead page 3 and New Web Site page 6.
Member since July 1972
Never too old to learn something new

BrianLogan_9679

Post by BrianLogan_9679 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:30 pm

Hi Peter, I have reviewed the November Magazine as suggested, but am none the wiser as to why I cannot view the whole forum?

It merely states that the old forum will continue in the interim... nothing more. I have tried the credentials sent within the 'migration' mail and that does not work either... hence the new registration and the problems which appears to be affecting more than one member...

What are we doing wrong?

Brian

Johnstone

Post by Johnstone » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:31 pm

I am struggling as well
It’s all go Easy!
I found the last forum easy but now there’s nothing
It’s very disappointing

ted_prest

Post by ted_prest » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:22 pm

To all above,i have been a member for many years also and had to re-register its the same for everybody,and if you notice it says you have been a member since this month 2019,However when you open to the site page on that page if you scroll down to the right of the screen a bit it says public forum click on that where which i can see your names there,if you look above to the left you will see,"Board Index" click on that and it takes you to the forum with the different,items whichever topic you want to read,click on the Red square on the left of the Topic with the 3 red lines and that will open the topic/comments,hope that might help,Ted

6350_William_French

Post by 6350_William_French » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:06 pm

Hi All
I am glad that I am not alone in not being able to access the Forum. This is the only way I can manage to post a question.
What has happened to all the previous posts that have been made?
Although I appear to be able to log in there does not appear to be a members forum up and running.
I have clicked on the quick links under 'Your Posts' but there is nothing there. It would be a shame if all that information and advice is lost.
Are we starting again from scratch?
I was always told when restoring things ' IF IT ISN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT'
from Bill French

BrianLogan_9679

Post by BrianLogan_9679 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Thanks for the reply Ted. Unfortunately clicking on the Board Index only presents the Public Requests for Information. Hence the posts here as it is all some people can see... I’m assuming something has gone wrong during the registration of our accounts???

Hopefully an Admin can help soon...

Brian
ted_prest wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:22 pm
To all above,i have been a member for many years also and had to re-register its the same for everybody,and if you notice it says you have been a member since this month 2019,However when you open to the site page on that page if you scroll down to the right of the screen a bit it says public forum click on that where which i can see your names there,if you look above to the left you will see,"Board Index" click on that and it takes you to the forum with the different,items whichever topic you want to read,click on the Red square on the left of the Topic with the 3 red lines and that will open the topic/comments,hope that might help,Ted

ted_prest

Post by ted_prest » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:32 pm

Brian All people cant see the posts because before you can carry on you have to sign in,so people who are not members cannot sign in,i have just tried to get to the forum subjects without signing in and i couldnt,I had to click on my registration ,Ted