January 2021 Magazine

This forum is for non members to ask questions to the ATDC Members. Members should use the private forums for any and all Member to Member conversations.
peter_winney

January 2021 Magazine

Post by peter_winney » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:04 pm

ATDC has a monthly colour magazine for members.

The January magazine is now out. It contains articles by members about their cars and reports of virtual or table-top rallies including Inter-Register events. Advance notice of some events planned for 2021. Technical Queries.

ATDC Members - please make sure you check and update your personal and car data by mid January - see page 5

Jan-Mag-2021.jpg
Jan-Mag-2021.jpg (133.59 KiB) Viewed 5414 times
Member since July 1972
Never too old to learn something new

Old Bertie

Re: January 2021 Magazine

Post by Old Bertie » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:04 pm

Peter, would it be possible to put me in touch with Mike Kelly concerning his Electrified Austin cars. I had an on line technical discussion with him about 12 months ago when he was building his A7E but I have lost his contact. I know he received some pretty awful and quite unacceptably nasty comments when he first announced what he was planning and that was and remains quite out of order. We should value innovation and not reply with abuse. I am sure that if Herbert Austin had access to some of the technology we have today back in the 30's he would have made use of it and whilst such innovation that Mike is attempting may not be to every ones taste if it saves a single car from the scrap man or used parts bin so much the better in my view.