online membership renewal

This forum is for non members to ask questions to the ATDC Members. Members should use the private forums for any and all Member to Member conversations.
birkieally

online membership renewal

Post by birkieally » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:33 pm

Hi guys ,have had 6 visits to this "NEW" ATDC site and am dammed :oops: if i can find the link for online membership renewal .Have used the contact form to enquire twio times but no answer If no answer by hogmany nicht then I shall be an ex member methinks can the ATDC afford to loose membership fees??? cheers guys Ally

steve_fennell

Re: online membership renewal

Post by steve_fennell » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:46 am

Ally

The link is at the very top right of the website homepage in a small red banner saying Login/Join/Renew. When you access this is goes to the log in page and the box next to the login part is the link to join. If you are renewing a recently expired membership I don’t know if there is a specific box for this or if you would just use the Join box but hopefully these pointers are of some help to you and you will be able to sort out your membership. Good luck!

Steve F

birkieally

Post by birkieally » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:22 am

Hi Steve ,thanks for the information,the guidance given in the membership renewal flyer states to log in and follow the"Renew Now" link so thanks to your information thats another £38 to the ATDC cheers Ally

birkieally

Post by birkieally » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:50 am

Hi Steve ,spoke to soon as the join form does not work for me so another contact form sent .This is becoming a right pain in the butt Ally

steve_fennell

Post by steve_fennell » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:42 pm

Ally

Sorry it didn’t work for you. I’m afraid I have no,other suggestions other than making contact with website admin as you’ve already done. I hope you get it sorted out soon.

Steve

peter_winney

Post by peter_winney » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:21 pm

birkieally wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:33 pm
Hi guys ,have had 6 visits to this "NEW" ATDC site and am dammed :oops: if i can find the link for online membership renewal .Have used the contact form to enquire twio times but no answer If no answer by hogmany nicht then I shall be an ex member methinks can the ATDC afford to loose membership fees??? cheers guys Ally
Ally
When is your renewal due? If you can login to the members area then your profile will show when renewal is due (see also your membership card). You will not be able to renew online until it is due for renewal. If you think it is due or overdue try contacting membership services via the options in the magazine. And no the club cannot afford to lose members!
Peter W
Member since July 1972
Never too old to learn something new

birkieally

Post by birkieally » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:36 am

Hello Peter , the flyer I received with the magazine advises me that my membership is due for renewal on the last day of this year however it does not tell me as you are telling me that I cannot renew until that day arrives.Are we all supposed to be mind readers?Do I assume(always dangerous) that on the appointed day the "Renew Now" link will suddenly appear magically and all will be sweetness and light!! The more information provided by the club ,the better for its members cheers Ally

peter_winney

Post by peter_winney » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:29 pm

birkieally wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:36 am
Hello Peter , the flyer I received with the magazine advises me that my membership is due for renewal on the last day of this year however it does not tell me as you are telling me that I cannot renew until that day arrives.Are we all supposed to be mind readers?Do I assume(always dangerous) that on the appointed day the "Renew Now" link will suddenly appear magically and all will be sweetness and light!! The more information provided by the club ,the better for its members cheers Ally
Ally
As you have received a personal flyer in the magazine then yes you should be able to login and renew online now. I have yet to do this on the new site so I do not know what to look for (it was a big "Renew Now" button on the old site). Suggest you have a chat on Monday with Membership Services and get them to talk you through or explain why it is not visible.
Peter W
Member since July 1972
Never too old to learn something new

birkieally

Post by birkieally » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:14 am

Morning Peter,thank you for the information.Having submitted membership services three times now and yet to receive any reply I am not brimming with confidence however will do ,thanks Ally