Austin Ten Drivers Club

Welcome to the Austin Ten Drivers Club Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-02 16:27:13

Ian House

Membership services

Hello everyone
                      I am locked out of ATDC website after computer replacement.
I have emailed Membership services to obtain a replacement password using the online "contact us" page, but several attempts and no reply.
Also had the same issue trying to get a reply on insurance valuation....no reply.
So if any kind soul reads this and can raise my plight with staff who kindly look after membership services I would be very grateful.

Thanks all

Ian House
member 9090
email ianhouse477@btinternet.com

#2 2018-04-02 16:33:48

813_Peter_Winney
Administrator

Re: Membership services

Ian
Provided you have not changed your email at the same time you can click on "forgot password" and the system will automatically email you a new one to use.

As you will have read in your monthly magazine Membership Services are available during the normal working week. You will not get a reply during the Easter weekend and Bank Holiday.

To quote the Royal Marines:-
"The impossible we do today - miracles take longer"

Peter W wink

#3 2018-04-04 11:28:09

Ian House

Thank you Peter,
                         I didn't realise there was a telephone number, which is remiss of me.
Anyway all sorted thank you with help from Membership Services.
Many thanks

Ian

#4 2018-04-17 20:36:34

David Johnson

Member 7204. I have exactly the same problem. I changed my computer and my password no longer works. I have pinged the "Contact Us" key several times over the best part of 12 months with no response or acknowledgement. I can only phone at weekends and after 6.00pm and the Membership Services number doesn't answer. I just want to stay in touch and receive a password - not much to ask is it for my annual fee.

#5 2018-04-17 21:45:24

813_Peter_Winney
Administrator

David
Provided you have not changed your email at the same time as your computer you can click on "forgot password" and the system will automatically email you a new one to use.

You can email info@austintendriversclub.com   Or write to the address shown on the ifc of the monthly magazine.

If you can describe the symptoms that will assist in identifying the problem.

Regards
Peter

Board footer