Search found 2 matches
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:15 pm
- Forum: Public Requests For Club Assistance
- Topic: Austin 10 Reg. No: MML 394
- Replies: 2
- Views: 26077
Re: Austin 10 Reg. No: MML 394
Hello Peter, Many thanks for responding to my post - and yes I was surprised and delighted to know that MML 394 is still on the road, I really couldn't believe it! My first thought was to see if the current owner is a member of the Austin 10 Drivers Club, as I would be if I owned an Austin 10! My Da...
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:30 pm
- Forum: Public Requests For Club Assistance
- Topic: Austin 10 Reg. No: MML 394
- Replies: 2
- Views: 26077
Austin 10 Reg. No: MML 394
Hello, I was amazed to discover recently that my Dad's 1946 Austin10, reg. no MML 394 is still on the road! He owned it from about 1949 to 1955, when he exchanged it for an Austin A40 Cambridge. I was wondering if the current owner, who looks like he/she acquired it in 2016, is a member of the Austi...
