member to member messaging

This forum is for non members to ask questions to the ATDC Members. Members should use the private forums for any and all Member to Member conversations.
mike

Re: member to member messaging

Post by mike » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:37 am

Have just re registered under a new name everything is just the same Mike

Ivor Hawkins

Post by Ivor Hawkins » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:25 am

Hi Mike, when I had the same problem, I contacted Janet who was in charge of technical support, however, in the end I returned to the forum and it said I was using the incorrect password, I hit the “forgot password” button and reset it and got full access.

So I would try reset password first and if that doesn’t work, drop a line to Janet on info@austintendriversclub.com and she may be able to help.

Don’t give up, we could use a bit more input here! 8-)

mike

Post by mike » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:35 am

Hi Ivor will try resetting password and see what happens Mike

mike

Post by mike » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:40 am

Just the same ,will try reactivation see if that works, have also registeed with different email account Mike

mike

Post by mike » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:52 am

Done all that reactivated with new password exactly the same can only see Public Requests For Club Assistance have seen what the real page looks like from a help search, it is missng everthing else. Mike

mike

Post by mike » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:01 am

Hi Ivor have sent Janet an email to see if she can solve anything. Cheers Mike

Ivor Hawkins

Post by Ivor Hawkins » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:42 am

Fingers crossed Janet can sort it.

Just to confirm, I have to access the ATDC web site with my email address and password (though it logs me in automatically now) but for the forum, I have to use my forum username Ivor Hawkins and another password, but still have to log in every time. Uploading pictures is a pain as well!

mike

Post by mike » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:15 pm

Hi Ivor,
Sorry for the late reply been at our 7 1/4 gauge steam railway for the afternoon. Yes that's exactly what I do, the club site I am signed in all the time,it has remembered me. The forum is a different name and totally different email address, and I have to sign in every time I visit . Thanks for all your help, hope it can be solved. Mike

mike

Post by mike » Thu May 04, 2023 11:15 am

Many many thanks to the person who sorted out the forum for me, I can now see what I was missng, including my original question about messaging. Many thanks once again Mike Hobson