Difficult to navigate

This forum is for non members to ask questions to the ATDC Members. Members should use the private forums for any and all Member to Member conversations.
BrianEvans

Difficult to navigate

Post by BrianEvans » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:45 am

Hi all ,I don’t know wether it is me (I suspect it is 😉) but I am finding this website and forum very difficult to use and navigate.
It keeps on asking to register and log in when I’m already logged in .If I go back to the website to gain info and then return to the forum I have to log in again 😳 also how do I attach a photo to a post ? Hoping for some help and advice ,thank you.
Brian & Jo

stephen_voller

Re: Difficult to navigate

Post by stephen_voller » Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:27 pm

know what you mean Brian.
Regarding login you will need to create a separate log in for the forum.
Also one for the club shop and another one for the parts department.

BrianEvans

Post by BrianEvans » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:01 pm

stephen_voller wrote:
> know what you mean Brian.
> Regarding login you will need to create a separate log in for the forum.
> Also one for the club shop and another one for the parts department.
Wow I don’t know how I’m going to find time to drive my 10 when we get her on the road :D

wren

Post by wren » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:11 pm

Couldn't agree more. I am really getting frustrated with the number of times a log in is requested. I must be missing something - can I set all the passwords the same somehow? Is it possible to have one log in for all areas of the site?

New member frustrations or just me being incompetent?

Cheers Paul
AKA wren's Dad!

6350_William_French

Post by 6350_William_French » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:14 pm

Hi
Yes you have to log on to the ATDC website and then log on to the Members area, General Area. And I think they have to be different passwords, at least mine are different.
Once you have navigated this if you can look at the Website Tab and this has a section that tells you how to post pictures. And the pictures can't be more that about 500 Kilobytes.
Its not the most user friendly website but once you have mastered it once it is OK.
From Bill French