The Austin Ten Drivers Club (ATDC) is a friendly, vibrant and active community of like minded people sharing an interest in all things Austin. The club caters for Austin motor cars and vans of 10hp to 28 hp manufactured between 1931 and 1939. The club has a membership close to 1300.
Join online using the sign up form.
Principal benefits of joining the club are:
- A monthly magazine is sent out to all members and this contains reports of regional meetings, committee activities, reports from the various officers, adverts by companies able to supply items of interest to Austin owners, technical articles, advertisements for cars and spares for sale and wanted, and a wealth of material of interest to Austin owners.
- Regional Groups. There are groups spread around the country and they always welcome new members.
- Car Insurance. A Club promoted insurance scheme offers excellent value to members. Agreed value comprehensive insurance is offered, subject to the issuing of a club valuation certificate.
- The DVLA. The club can assist in helping you reclaim an original registration number. The Club administers the ‘V765’ scheme for such applications.
- The Library. The Club has a considerable and expanding archive of material on the cars covered by the club. The Librarian is able to supply photocopies of items and to answer queries.
- Parts. A comprehensive spares service is offered which can usually supply some of the more difficult to obtain parts.
- Technical Advice.The Club has recognised experts able to answer techncal queries. The Club also publishes a number of Fact Sheets and Guides that are only available to members.
- Events. The Club has an Events Secretary and during the season a number of events are organised by the regional groups or individuals and co-ordinated by the Events Secretary. There is also an annual National Rally.
- The Club Shop. A range of items such as car badges, t-shirts, sweat shirts, caps, pens, badges and greetings cards is stocked by the club. The stock is advertised regularly in the magazine and can be ordered on-line or by post. It is also sold at events such as the annual National Rally and the Beaulieu Autojumble in September.
- Web Site & Forums. The club website is being continually improved and provides a wide range of information. There are also busy on-line forums where members can exchange views and obtain assistance from other members.
A summary of our membership policies and current subscription rates is provided in the 'Memberships' section.